“Effective Remediation Demands Skilled Subsurface Analysis”
Serving the Mid-continent U.S. for over 8 years without a recordable incident!
H2A’s NAPL expertise results in superior remediation performance – our results speak for themselves.
- Hundreds of thousands of gallons of contaminants removed from groundwater
- Thousand-foot-diameter fuel plumes eradicated
- Drinking water aquifers restored
Mobile Dual Phase Extraction (MDPE)
Mobile Dual Phase Extraction is the short-term application of maximum vacuum-enhanced extraction of contaminants, often on a repeated, periodic basis.
H2A utilizes a powerful combination of industry standard & proprietary technologies to maximize the effectiveness of our MDPE systems and events.
Our proprietary data analysis & reporting software as well as our extensive experience in NAPL removal & source reduction provide superior returns on investment to clients.
H2A’s MDPE services feature:
- Small Footprints
- Self-Sufficient Systems
- Manned/Unmanned Operation
- Multiple Water and Vapor Management Options
- HAZWOPER Trained Personnel
H2A offers a wide variety of Hi Vacuum extraction units with multiple options for Vapor and water treatment.
H2A’s HiVac fleet consists of:
- Internal Combustion Engines (ICE)
- Liquid Ring Pumps (LRP)
- Rotary Claw Blowers (RCB)
H2A offers multiple turnkey solutions customized to your site’s requirements to achieve faster cost effective closure.
H2A’s attentive staff of licensed PE’s and PG’s possess many years of design and build experience to design, construct, install, and operate a remediation system specific to your needs.
Risk-Based Remediation (RBR) combines risk assessment to identify optimal cleanup levels with an appropriate remedy to protect human health and the environment.
RBR can be applied to neat, aqueous soluble, residual, and vapor phases of chemicals of concern (COCs) in soil, bedrock, groundwater, surface water or air to ensure safe cleanup levels without excessive costs.
Other Remediation Services:
- Air, Discharge, and Injection Well Permitting of Systems
- LNAPL Plume Volume Modeling
- Groundwater & LNAPL Fate & Transport Modeling
- Excavation and Landfarming
- Bioremediation & Phytoremediation
- Air Sparging / Biosparging
- Monitored Natural Attenuation (MNA) & Enhanced MNA